Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 lbs!

I lost 2 lbs in the last week.  My bodybugg showed a total deficit of only 648 calories but according to my weight loss I had a calorie deficit of 1000 calories.  Normally what happens is my bodybugg thinks I ate more calories than I actually did - never LESS.  I'm down to 160 lbs now.  I had gotten down to 162 one time back in 2008, but it took months and months and then I shot right back up to the upper 180s after that because I got so sick of feeling like I was starving all the time.  I got down into the upper 150's with HCG, but then didn't finish out my third round and went straight from P2 to eating whatever I wanted and eating a lot of it (plus I quit smoking) and got back up to 167 or 168.  Guess what I did when that happened?  I freaked out and started smoking again.  I would give anything to go back and smack my 16 year old self around for ever starting smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages