Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2010

Aaron is sick - we think it's strep but the rapid test came back negative yesterday and we won't get the results from the lab until tomorrow.  In the meantime, he's been laying in bed since yesterday morning with a temperature and feeling yuck.  I really hate when my family is sick - I wish it was me who would get sick.  I can't stand seeing people in pain.  I think this is why I avoided visiting Diana very much when she was diagnosed with cancer.  :(  I'll always regret that.

Work is going great - Ingrid bought me a massage and a pedicure and gave me a half day off work paid as my 2 year anniversary gift.  Not too many bosses give you presents on work anniversaries - that's just one more thing that I love about my boss.

Dishes are calling, and my laptop is about to die.  I just wanted to check in with everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages