Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011

Aaron finally got meds for his strep and is no longer contagious - last night I got to sleep in the same bed as my husband for the first time since last weekend.  And I got to go to the gym for the first time in a week this morning as well.  Because Aaron's been sick and banned to the bedroom, I couldn't go to the gym because Nick isn't responsible enough to watch Chloe for that long yet.  I'm getting ready to go to Bonfils this morning and donate blood.  They posted on twitter that three local heart surgeries has tapped their supply of O-neg blood.  I happen to be O-neg - I'm a universal donor.  The thing that sucks is that anybody can have my blood type (except for AB-neg people) but if I ever need a transfusion, I can only have O-neg blood.  I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO special lol.  Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages